Tool for personal skills assessment in less than 5 minutes …
- During change, some people end up with reshuffled job placements.
- By choice or by chance, they lose the kind of work they really like.
- Good news: a paycheck. Bad news: no passion for what they’re doing each and every day.
- Change is always easier for those who spend their days doing what they love.
This easy and quick talent retention inventory provides a fun way for people to examine their preferences and skills within six dimensions. The tool helps users develop a picture of their areas of excellence, areas of development, areas of potential burnout, and elements to further explore. It provides a vehicle for authentic talent retention conversations about skills and interests.
As a result of this tool, the organization will be better able to:
- Quickly mobilize restructured work teams.
- Identify barriers to high-performing individuals and teams.
- Raise the bar.