Our keynotes include a wide range of talent retention and team building topics. We are known for events that deliver pragmatic messages within an enjoyable team building context.
Some of our past keynotes and conference clients include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group
- American Management Association
- CIBC Vancouver & Toronto
- Canadian Association of Career Educators and Employers
- Canadian Association for Training and Development
- Canadian Institute
- Construction Safety Association
- Department of National Defense
- Executive Advancement Resource Network
- Symposium on Employee & Family Assistance in the Workplace
- George Brown College Symposium
- Home Business Expo
- Human Resources Association of Nova Scotia
- Human Resources Personnel Association of Toronto
- International Quality & Productivity Center (IQPC)
- Linkage Inc.
- MBA Women’s Association
- Ontario Community Support Association Conference
- Ontario Library Association
- Strategy Institute
- The Scarborough Hospital
We use out-of-the-box concepts to keep presentations upbeat, while delivering often-uncomfortable “reality checks” about employee accountability in today’s more stressful world of work. Or, you can include a solid educational component for skill development, such as recruitment, interviewing, motivation, leadership, communication, diversity, influencing. Or, we can use a more conservative delivery if it is more appropriate for your audience.
We have a comprehensive planning process that ensures your event will have the highest probability of success. You may choose to arrange the facilities and venue yourselves, or use our professional event planning service for an over-the-top success.
Locations for our events have included major centers in Canada: Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, Maritimes, Winnipeg. In the USA: New York City, Minneapolis, Florida, California, Texas, Denver, Arizona, Rochester.